RSVP on community events and ability to add a buddypress user in a field

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO RSVP on community events and ability to add a buddypress user in a field

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    herve
    Participant

Hello,
    1°) I cannot get RSVP list of users in the community front end list of events. I mean there is rocket events but the list of responded users does not show off in the list of events fornt end usbmitted by a user. is this possible ?

2°) I need a simple way to add a field with user name when an event is submitteed; so that the visitor of envent can click on the user and see its buddypress profile.

Best rgs,
    Hervé

George
    Participant

Hey Hervé,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll address both of your questions in order:

I mean there is rocket events but the list of responded users does not show off in the list of events fornt end usbmitted by a user. is this possible ?

This is possible, technically, but not something we can help with unfortunately. We do not offer support for customizations, and adding that list of responded users to the “My Events” list would take some extensive code customization.

2°) I need a simple way to add a field with user name when an event is submitteed; so that the visitor of envent can click on the user and see its buddypress profile.

Unfortunately, this is again a customization that you will have to make yourself or hire someone else to build for you. The good news is that it might be simpler to make than the other customization you’ve requested here – essentially, you’d first need to make a custom Community Events submission form field which you can learn how to do by learning our templating system as described here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Then you’ll need to some further digging and code customization to add this field to the list of fields whose data is saved upon submission, but hopefully what I shared here will give you a good start.

If you’re not comfortable editing code yourself but really need the custom features, your best bet is to hire a customizer. We have a list of highly-rated customizers here, if you’re curious → https://theeventscalendar.com/find-a-customizer

Sorry to disappoint Hervé! Please let me know what you think and if there’s anything else I can help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP on community events and ability to add a buddypress user in a field’ is closed to new replies.