RSVP form with your plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP form with your plugin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Valerio Treviso

Hi.
    I bought Avada and in the plugin page there is also yours.
    I have to create a calendar of training courses on a WordPress website.
    I need to create a page for each course.
    Each course will have different locations and different dates and I need these to be displayed in a list at the bottom of the WordPress page.
    For each single course date I need to have a linked registration form that can open in pop-up or in slide down, not in a new page.
    For each course there is a limited number of places available: fear those no longer need to be registered.
    This form contains many fields with all information about the writing, which must be sent to different email addresses depending on the type of course. The subject of the mail that is sent must be the location and date of the course and the data should be attached to the Csv format pin.
    Furthermore, there must be the possibility of having a list of all the members of each course, which can be consulted by WordPress backend and filtered by search criteria.
    Does your plugin, even in Pro version, do all these things?
    Please help me, I have to do this job but I can not find the right tool to make it happen.
    Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
    Valerio Treviso
    Rome – Italy

Hi Valerio,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, you can create events (or courses) for your site.  You can view each course on an individual page and you can even change the label from Events to Courses using the following extension:

https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/change-labels-events-venues-organizers/

You can create and add RSVPs with custom fields using Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.  You can also set the capacity for each course, so that RSVPs cannot be added once capacity has been reached.

We have a great 30-day full refund policy, so if things really don’t work out the way you’d hoped, you can get a full refund.

Also, feel free to check out our demo site here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Valerio Treviso

Thank you.

I would like to know what the format of the event participants’ data that compile the RSVP forum is and if it is possible to have the place and date of the event as the subject of the email.

Thanks so much!

Cheers.

Valerio

Hi Valerio,

From the backend, the RSVP form looks something like this:

The appearance of the form on the front end will change based on your theme and your customizations.

You can change the subject of the email using a bit of custom coding.  Once you have purchased our plugin, we may be able to assist with implementing such a customization.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Valerio Treviso

Thanks so much.

I would like to know if it is possible to import events from a CSV file containing the essential fields of each event (place, start date, end date, organizing, teachers).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Valerio.

Hi Valerio,

Yes, with Events Calendar PRO, you can import events via CSV file, containing all of the necessary information.

The following article contains examples of how to set that up so that you can import your events:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/csv-files-options-and-examples/

Let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Valerio Treviso

Ok, thank you very much for your answer.

Still a question: from the list view I need to open directly the RSVP form in pop-up or better with a slide down, without opening anything else. All course information is already contained in the page, below there must be the calendar of the dates of that specific course.

In this regard I would also like to know if it is possible to attribute events to a category and if in the list view you can only view a specific category for each page (not with active filters but via shortcode)

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Valerio,

By default, if you click on an event from List View, it will take you to the single event page, where the RSVP information is located.

If you’d like to try to tackle this customization on your own, I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

You can add events to specific categories, and you can create category views so that only events in a particular category are shown.  You can display your event categories via a shortcode.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-categories/

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Valerio Treviso

Thank you very much: at this point I just have to buy the plugin and start working on it!

Have a nice weekend!

Valerio

Valerio Treviso

Last question, promised …
    RSVP form also accepts conditional logic fields?
    Thanks so much!
    Valerio.

Hi Valerio,

I’m afraid that the custom fields in Event Tickets Plus do not contain conditional logic — in other words, the questions asked will not change depending on what the visitor answers in a previous question.

Let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Valerio Treviso

OK, thank you very much.

Your customer service is great!

Cheers.

Valerio.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP form with your plugin’ is closed to new replies.