RSS feed problem (Not a valid feed)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO RSS feed problem (Not a valid feed)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hello,
    till a few days everything worked fine I used my RSS feed to send my events to different social networks.
    But now all my delivery tools tell me that my RSS feed is not valid ???

Feed Validator Results

This feed is valid, but interoperability with the widest range of feed readers could be improved by implementing the following recommendations.

line 54, column 42: Implausible date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 15:00:00 +0000 (16 occurrences) [help]

<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jun 2016 15:00:00 +0000</pubDate> /

I already tried this one via my snippets plugin:
    remove_filter( 'get_post_time', array( 'Tribe__Events__Templates', 'event_date_to_pubDate' ), 10 );

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Thomas.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Andras.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to the forums!

I also checked the feed validator results, which shows 2 other warnings. Did you or can you try to eliminate those and re-check if it works like that?

Do you have any plugins that modify your RSS feed in any way?

In order to be able to provide you better help, could you share with me your system information? (Guide.)

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Thomas
    Participant

I have found a workaround… I now grap the feed via feedburner and this works pretty fine….

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Thomas.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Thomas,

I am glad to see you were able to find a solution! Super cool! I’ll spread the word on the feedburner workaround, it might help others with a similar problem.

Since it’s marked resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket. We’ll be here to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘RSS feed problem (Not a valid feed)’ is closed to new replies.