Requiring login and shouldn't

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Requiring login and shouldn't

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mountmadonnaschool
    Participant

I updated our site to 4.7, this also had me update the database.

Since then the Events Calendar main page is requiring a login.
    https://www.mountmadonnaschool.org/events/

Underlying pages (individual events and category pages) are all loading fine.

Also interesting to note, it doesn’t happen on our Dev server, only test and live. It makes it hard to test since it works find in the development environment. The only differences there should be write permissions I believe. I already have a ticket open with our host.

I was hoping you’d have some insight though if this has happened to others.

mountmadonnaschool
    Participant

New discovery…./category/list works, calendar view does not.

Cliff

Hi. I confirmed this is happening at your /events link, but this isn’t part of our plugin.

I’m not sure which of your plugins or custom code you might have implemented on your site that would cause this.

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If that doesn’t work, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Requiring login and shouldn't’ is closed to new replies.