requiring an email for RSVP, but no email box is available

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions requiring an email for RSVP, but no email box is available

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wegoecono
    Participant

Hello:

We have been using this plugin for RSVP functions for events for a while. Right now, it allows for RSVP and adding number of attendees, but there is no place to add an email – and after you hit “confirm rsvp” – an error is returned: “In order to RSVP, you must enter your name and a valid email address.”

Help?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’ll be happy to help you out with this!

Once you increase the number of attendees (to be greater than 0), a name and email address box should appear below the quantity input. Is nothing appearing when you increase the quantity?

If this is the case, can you try running through the instructions outlined here to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin? I would recommend doing this in a staging site – if you don’t have a staging site already, the free Duplicator or WP Staging plugins can help you get one set up. Please make sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply.

Can you also send me a link to the page where this is happening and share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘requiring an email for RSVP, but no email box is available’ is closed to new replies.