Require payment before allowing user-submitted event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Require payment before allowing user-submitted event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Glen Scott

Good evening,

I would like to know if it is possible to require a user to pay before being allowed to submit an event? I realise that the Community Events plugin would be required, but would this also allow me to require payments?

Thanks in advance,

Glen

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Glen,

Thanks for checking out Community Events!

While it is possible to charge fees for tickets sold on events submitted through the front end form (using Community Tickets), it is not currently possible to charge for submitting the event itself. This is a feature that we are planning to add in the future, but for the time being, what you might do is us a third-party plugin to handle paid membership functionality and within the settings of Community Events, limit event submissions to users who are logged in.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Community Tickets for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Require payment before allowing user-submitted event’ is closed to new replies.