Request for refund of Community Events extension

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Request for refund of Community Events extension

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    benrobertson
    Participant

Hi,

The Community Events extension plugin does not work as expected as for users to add new Venue or Organization they still have to login to the admin area which kind of makes it pointless. The issue is covered here – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/organiser-cannot-edit-their-profile-or-venue/ I would think it is fair to say when purchasing the plugin you would not expect to have to give the groups admin access. I hope I am not being to negative as I love your Events calendar but disappointed this plug does not work as expected and the amount of time I have put in to make it work. If you can refund PayPal account that would be great.

Thanks,
    Ben

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Request for refund of Community Events extension’ is closed to new replies.