Request for a new feature

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Request for a new feature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    informationstreet
    Participant

We have just set up your plugin Wootickets and Events Calendar Pro for a client, and run it in conjunction with our own Infusionsoft WooCommerce Gateway. The clients website sells tickets for events, and so my request is that there is some method to allow the purchaser of the tickets to enter the name and email addresses of all the attendees they are purchasing tickets for. We will then need to find a way to take that information and create a new contact record for each attendee in InfusionSoft, so they can be dealt with as individuals.

Please let me know if your software already does this and I just haven’t seen how yet.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi informationstreet,

I’m moving this to our WooTickets forum where someone will be able to help you there.

Regards,
    Jonah

Barry

Hi informationstreet,

No currently WooTickets does not do this – but see J-P’s workaround in this thread – we’re aware of the demand for this and are currently assessing it as a future feature, however a firm decision has not yet been made and it almost certainly will not be included in the next release.

Does that answer your question?

Barry

I’m guessing you don’t need further help here and will now close this thread. Feel free to create new threads as and when needed, though 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Request for a new feature’ is closed to new replies.