Replies to two questions posted yesterday

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Replies to two questions posted yesterday

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Helen

Hello, please see my previous posts, which were answered with a – “I can’t provide support for free version….” and I can’t post this reply there, the post must have been closed —– Please read this:::: Well, I understand this, but do you see the position I am in — I don’t want to upgrade to the pro version unless I can have an actual GUARANTEE that this problem will be resolved – can you at least tell me that you will work with me to correct this problem if I go to the pro version and it’s still a problem???

Barry

Hi Helen, thanks for following up.

Please read this:::: Well, I understand this, but do you see the position I am in โ€” I donโ€™t want to upgrade to the pro version unless I can have an actual GUARANTEE that this problem will be resolved

I am afraid we cannot provide you with any guarantees. You are welcome to post in the relevant section of the wordpress.org forums and, if you purchase a license key, you are also more than welcome to post here on our own Modern Tribe forums – it’s important to understand a few things though:

• We are not going to provide free technical support here in pre-sales, that isn’t what the pre-sales forum is for
    • The level of support we can provide over in the wordpress.org forums is naturally limited – simply because we don’t have unbounded resources – that said, other members of the community may be more than happy to help you out and of course as a fellow member of the community you in turn may be able to help some of them ๐Ÿ™‚
    • We’d be delighted if you do purchase a license key for Events Calendar PRO and will do our best to support you: that does not mean we guarantee being able to resolve the issues you posted here in pre-sales earlier in the week

I hope you understand our position here and agree that it is reasonable – thanks again for contacting us and for trying out The Events Calendar.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Replies to two questions posted yesterday’ is closed to new replies.