Repeating Events – Editing gives spinning circle

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Repeating Events – Editing gives spinning circle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

My problem is when I try to edit a repeating event. I make the relevant changes and hit update – I get the spinning circle and it stays there. One time I did this is updated all the rest of my repeating events with the same info that I just wanted on the 1 event. It did not give me the option to update this event only or all future events. I used to get this option but it doesn’t seem to appear now.

I have tried disabling some recently installed pluging i.e. W3 Page Cache and WordPress SEO Plugin but it is still doing exactly the same.

I have also tried creating a new repeating event which creates fine, then when I try to edit 1 of the events it will not let me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phil

Philip
    Participant

Also, don’t know if this is related but I no longer am getting the popup when i hover over an event in the calendar view.

Rob

Hey Phillip. Thanks for the note here; sounds like you’re having the same issue as these guys (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/updating-button-keeps-spinning-not-new-publishing-either/), right? If so, would you mind continuing your comments at that thread instead of this one, so the ideas are all in the same place? Thanks in advance!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Repeating Events – Editing gives spinning circle’ is closed to new replies.