Reorder Organisers in edit event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Reorder Organisers in edit event page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve got the Community edition of your plugin. I’ve created an event with some organisers but when I try to re-order them and save the event, the order is not saved.

Is it possible to save the order without deleting organisers and readding them in the correct order?

Thank you very much

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about this!

I tested this out, and I see the same thing on my end. I’ve logged this in our system, so I’m going to set the status of this thread to “pending fix”.

We’ll be sure to let you know when this has been resolved! In the meantime, deleting and re-adding the organizers is probably going to be your best bet. I’m sorry for the inconvenience there!

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Hello Jennifer,
    perfect then! So, I keep waiting for a reply

Thank you very much
    Have a nice day

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for your patience! We hope to have a fix soon, but we will keep you informed.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Hello!

Do you have any news about this problem?

Thank you very much

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is still in the hands of the Dev team…I just checked our internal ticket for this issue, and unfortunately I don’t have a timeline yet as to when this will be released. I did link this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as a fix has been released, you’ll be notified here!

I wish I had a better answer for you, but thanks for your patience as we work to get this resolved.

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

As I mentioned in this thread, we’ll go ahead and close this one out. You’ll be notified over in the new thread as soon as we have an update!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Reorder Organisers in edit event page’ is closed to new replies.