Reorder Organisers in edit event page [2]

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Reorder Organisers in edit event page [2]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve started a topic some months ago but time has passed and it is now closed. I re-open the ticket given that the issue has not been solved already.

Link to old topic: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/reorder-organisers-in-edit-event-page/

When you have any news let me know, thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I just checked on the internal ticket, and unfortunately I don’t have an update yet as it is still pending development. We have a large volume of tickets at the moment (bug fixes, enhancements, new features, performance improvements, etc.) in the queue, and unfortunately the developers have not had a chance to get to this one yet. I’m sorry about the delay here!

The other ticket should still be open (it’s in “Pending Fix” status on my end)…is it not allowing you to post there? It should stay open until the issue is resolved, but please let me know if it’s not letting you post anymore. I can link this thread to our internal ticket as well to make sure that you get notified as soon as there is an update.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Hello Jennifer,

thank you for your reply. I can imagine you have a lot of tickets. I’ve just re-created this ticket because on the other one I cannot make replies and it is now closed. There is written:
    “This thread hasn’t seen any activity for quite some time and we are not accepting further replies.
    If you need further help with this or any other issue, please create a new topic (you can of course include a link to this one if that helps to provide additional context) and one of the team will be only too happy to help.”

I just followed the message and create this new thread.

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry you weren’t able to post on the other thread…it appears to still be open on my end!

I’ll keep this one open and go ahead and close the other one out completely. This one is linked to the internal ticket, so you’ll be notified here as soon as we have an update.

Thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello,

Although the fix is not out yet, until then I can share with you a workaround.

Here is a template override for the organizers.php file.With this your organizers will be sorted alphabetically.

You need to download and copy this to the following folder:

[your-theme]/tribe-events/modules/meta/organizer.php

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/f9f408298cd1d725b7a5cdd22bcbb801

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Hello András,

thank you for your answer. I’ve tried your solution, but this doesn’t really solve the problem and the alphabetical order is not the intended behavior.
    We keep waiting for a fix unless you don’t have other solutions.

Thank you and have a nice day

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that the workaround didn’t help…I just checked on this, and it looks like we should be releasing the fix for this here soon. I don’t have an exact timeline that I can give you, but since this thread is linked to the internal ticket for this issue, you’ll be notified automatically here when this is released.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Job Informatica srl
    Participant

Dear all,
    thank you, this issue is finally solved.

Have a nice day

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Great! Glad to hear that everything is working now. I’ll go ahead and close this out, but if you run into any other issues, please feel free to open up a new thread!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Reorder Organisers in edit event page [2]’ is closed to new replies.