Reoccuring Events: Custom Dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Reoccuring Events: Custom Dates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ocws
    Participant

Hi,

I have an event that is daily at 2pm and 4pm until the end the of month.

I entered everything and created the event but the plugin doesn’t show the second event at 4pm on the starting date, it does show both times everyday after. I tested this by creating another event and it does the same thing.

I tried to create the custom re-occurrence for daily with 0 days and it crashes.

Please help.

George
    Participant

Hey @ocws,

I’m sorry to hear about this! I’m curious about two things:

1. Can you share your system information with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2. Can you share a screenshot of the specific recurring event configuration for an event like this? You can do so by uploading the screenshot to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

Thank you!
    George

ocws
    Participant

This reply is private.

ocws
    Participant

This reply is private.

ocws
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey @ocws,

This will create one event that events every day from December 8 until December 24, one event that starts 2:15pm and ends at 3:45pm.

To have another even that is one the same days, but starts at 4pm and ends at, for example, 5pm, then you will need to create another recurring event with the same configuration but just the different start and end dates/times.

Is that clear? Let me know if this helps! 😀

Cheers,
    George

ocws
    Participant

Thank you.

George
    Participant

No problem! I will close up this thread for now but wish you the best of luck with your website 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reoccuring Events: Custom Dates’ is closed to new replies.