Remove "th nd rd st" from number suffix

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove "th nd rd st" from number suffix

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    millcreekpark
    Participant

I found this previous post https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/remove-events-for-text-in-month-view-title/, however I still am experiencing issues. I would like to remove the suffix from the dates, so that “Saturday, October 12th 2013” would actually be displayed as “Saturday, October 12, 2013” on the day view. On the week view, I would like “Sat 12th” to be “Sat 12”. My settings in general wordpress settings are “F j, Y” so I don’t believe that is the problem. I also don’t think it is a theme issue as this happens on Twenty Twelve or Enfold for me. Is this something I can edit manually within one of the Events Calendar files? I see this is how it appears for everyone by default, by looking at the Events Calendar demo site:http://wpshindig.com/events/week/

Chris
    Participant

I haven’t found an easy way to filer this out. Reassigning to a developer for feedback.

-Chris

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    Our developer replied:
    “This user should check out the tribe_events_week_get_the_day_display() function, they can alter the format of the date by applying a filter to our ‘tribe_events_week_get_the_day_display’ hook from that function.”

Unfortunately, writing the code for this falls outside the boundaries of support but that should give you what you need to do it

-Chris

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "th nd rd st" from number suffix’ is closed to new replies.