Related Events showing the wrong date CONT.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Related Events showing the wrong date CONT.

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rupert.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rupert
    Participant

This is a continuation of the same issue. https://dentists.theimplantcentre.com/event/introduction-dental-implants-20th-march/

My tech guy has used the debug tool and this is what it’s come back with

This is thrown up in DEBUG mode on page. Attached is actual log
    Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6.0! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /home/timplant/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3835

Notice: get_current_site_name is deprecated since version 3.9.0! Use get_current_site() instead. in /home/timplant/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3835

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/timplant/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3835) in /home/timplant/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/masonry_entries.php on line 32

If they can check the Inspect Window on this page – I didn’t see any errors specific to Tribe Events

I’ve tried adding the log but it won’t let me upload any of the formats I’ve tried!

Barry

Hi Rupert,

I’m sorry to hear you are still experiencing difficulties.

At least one of those errors relates to your theme – and the others don’t really show a clear link to our own plugins – so I’m not sure they’re of immediate use, but it was worth gathering the information and we appreciate you sharing it.

As Nico requested in your last exchange about this problem, could you run through our standard troubleshooting steps? This isn’t a problem we can replicate and we aren’t seeing widespread reports from other users, suggesting that something specific to your site (your theme, another plugin or perhaps a setting) is causing this problem.

Perhaps, if you wish to avoid disruption to your live site, you (or your tech guy) could quickly set up a test site? This could be as simple as installing WordPress in a subdirectory, ie example.com/test-site, and you can then add our plugins and see if you can replicate the same issue in that environment, where no other plugins are running.

I’ve tried adding the log but it won’t let me upload any of the formats I’ve tried!

Some file formats are blocked – but you could also share a Dropbox (or similar) link by private reply. Additionally, if you place any disallowed formats in a ‘zip’ archive, you should find you are able to upload them that way 🙂

Maralynn
    Participant

i was running into this issue as well. Is it possible that it is jetpack inserting related posts after the content. You can look for #jp-relatedposts on the div surrounding the related posts to check. If so, you just need to go to Jetpack > Settings > Engagement and disable Related Posts.

Barry

Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Rupert — did Maralynn’s idea help here, or else were you able to do any further troubleshooting as per my last reply?

Thanks!

Rupert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks for sharing!

I don’t see anything relating directly to our plugins in your log, though there are event-related errors that seems to start life from within the templates of your child theme.

Were you able to do basic troubleshooting/set up a test site per the notes in my last few replies? I strongly suspect this problem has its origins in your theme or child theme, or else may be a plugin conflict. Again – other users are not generally reporting the same issue and in Maralynn’s case (above) it seems to have been a conflict with Jetpack, which you do not appear to be using.

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

As a sidenote, I’ve made your previous reply private just as a precaution to stop others from viewing your log.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Related Events showing the wrong date CONT.’ is closed to new replies.