Related Events or Multiple Dates for One Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Related Events or Multiple Dates for One Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Baker

Hello,

I was wondering if this plugin has the ability to make multiple activities for one event, and assign a date and time to those. For example, I create an event but would like to have Registration deadline date and time as well as First day to sign up on one event. Ideally only on one event so that the end user only has to download one ical to get all three activities on their calendar.

If not, is there a way to create a relationship between three events thats that would tie a Registration deadline event, a First day to register event, and the actual event itself together?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

There is not currently any built-in functionality that allows you to add multiple dates like that to one event, but you can set the start and end sale dates to tickets that you add to the event. However, these dates would not be included as separate events in the export, although you could potentially make it work that way with a customization.

If you wanted to create three separate events, you could tie them together by adding categories or tags.

I can see how this type of functionality could be useful for other users as well – would you mind posting this as a feature request over in our Feature Ideas Forum? This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to test out any of our plugins, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Related Events or Multiple Dates for One Event’ is closed to new replies.