Relabeler – ERROR 500

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Relabeler – ERROR 500

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    industrieelklimmen
    Participant

When trying to install the extension “Change the Labels for “Events”, “Organizers”, or “Venues””, we are repeatedly getting the following error:
    HTTP Error 500
    2018-08-27T18:01:24+00:00 CRITICAL Cannot declare class Tribe__Settings_Helper, because the name is already in use

Can you advise what to do?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Before anything, please note that extensions are small, lightweight WordPress plugins that add new capabilities to our core plugins. While we hope you find them useful, they are optional extras which we do not support to the same degree as our mainstream products.

That being said, I’ll see what I can do to solve this bug. First of all, could you tell me if you can activate the Relabeler extension when theAdd Phone to Attendee Lists extension is deactivated?

If you still encounter this issue, could you deactivate all other plugins (except for The Events Calendar) and tell me if you still have the problem when trying to activate Relabeler? And could you switch to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen) to see if that makes a difference?

Please read carefully our documentation about Testing for conflicts before doing anything.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

industrieelklimmen
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have tested the issue and found that as long as the plugin Limit Time Range in Week View is deactivated, the Relabeler works. If both these plugins are activated, the error comes up.

Is this something you can solve?

Kind regards,
    Robert Peters

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I tried both plugins on my local website and they worked together. Please make sure you have the latest version of Relabeler (version 1.0.1): https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/change-labels-events-venues-organizers/

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Relabeler – ERROR 500’ is closed to new replies.