Regular syncing with EventBrite

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Regular syncing with EventBrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake

Hi
    Does the addon EVentBrite Tickets – or any other addon – sync regularly with EB based on API, or is it a manual one-time sync each time? We will be continuously adding events into EB and then want them to show up automatically on our website. Alternatively is that we can write some kind of chron job but is there a way to easily enter a new tribe event via template like tribe_add_event(event_date, etc)?
    Thank you.

Caroline

Hi Jake,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! Unfortunately, our Eventbrite Tickets add-on does not support automatic syncing of new events from Eventbrite at this time. I’m so sorry to disappoint! You may be interested in keeping tabs on our UserVoice forum, however–we do have some improvements for our Eventbrite tools slated for one or more future product releases. While we don’t have any specific details or a timeline to share at present, you can keep up with the latest updates from our team right here:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/16858270-import-events-from-eventbrite-api

For now, I’d suggest that Event Aggregator is the best way to perform automated imports of events from various sources. For more information on importing from Event Aggregator, check out our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/import-from-feed-or-url/

I hope that helps to get you started here! đŸ™‚ Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Regular syncing with EventBrite’ is closed to new replies.