Regular Shuttle Service

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Regular Shuttle Service

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cy Messenger

Hi there,

I am planning a coming website build where my client requires ticketing for daily tours with multiple departure times and multiple tour options. They also require passengers to be checked onto a tour in the morning and then checked off again once they are returned to their accommodation after their tour is complete.

Will Events Tickets Plus, paired with Events Calendar Pro handle this, including the checkin and checkout? And can a QR scanner on an iPad be used to dynamically checkin/out a passenger?

They also require a facility for agents to book tours on behalf of customers, taking a commission in return. Is there an affiliate function integrated into Event Tickets Plus, or an extension that will handle this?

Finally, given that tours or “events” will be recurring daily, will this be viewed on the website as one occurrence of the event and ticket options with a date picker to select the date that a customer would like to purchase a tour?

Your plugins look great, hopefully they can work for my coming project.

Thank you in advance.

Cy

Cliff

Hi, Cy.

Unfortunately, I don’t think our product suite is the perfect fit for your project.

Of course, it could be customized to perform booking functionality, but we really don’t have booking type features.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17858761-need-booking

Please do add your vote there. This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

However, I doubt we’ll add such functionality anytime in the near future. If we did, it’d probably be years away.

If you really want to try to use our products for this project, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

And if you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Cy Messenger

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your response. Yeh what we need is a booking system that has ticketing features available. I guess I’ll keep looking.

Thanks again.

Cy

Cliff

Sure thing, Cy.

Have a great week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Regular Shuttle Service’ is closed to new replies.