Registrations for re-occuring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registrations for re-occuring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christina

Hi, I would like to setup the calendar for a non-profit who has re-occuring events. They would like to have registrations for these events so they know how many people are coming, but are not charging for the events. Is this possible and with what add-ons would this work?

Nico

Hi Christina,

Thanks for reaching out and also for your interest in our products 🙂

First of all if you are working for a non-profit organization, you’ll surely be interested in reading about our non-profit partnership program: Do you offer discounts for non profit organizations?.

That being said, let’s jump into your actual question:

They would like to have registrations for these events so they know how many people are coming, but are not charging for the events…

At the time this is not possible for recurrent events 🙁 We are working in enabling tickets for recurrent events, but that’s not available yet. But this is indeed possible for non-recurrent events. There are two ways of achieving this, one is via Event Rocket plugin -free-, which comes packed with simple RSVP functionality, the other way would be using a tickets add-on to set up free tickets for the events. The later will enable you to have an attendees list in the back-end, stock management and email notifications.

Rounding-up: this is only possible for non-recurrent events.

Please let me know if have any other follow-up questions I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Registrations for re-occuring events’ is closed to new replies.