Registration for multiple individuals

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration for multiple individuals

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danny Foo

Let’s say, User A wants to attend Event B with 9 colleagues. User A selects 10 tickets.

How will TCE Pro and Ticket Plus get the personal information of User A and other 9 colleagues ? Or, is this not possible.

Geoff

Hi Danny,

That’s definitely possible. Event Tickets Plus allows you to collect information for each ticket sold in a single transaction. Here’s a detailed overview of how that works.

Will this work for you? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Danny Foo

Hey Geoff, thank you for responding. Awesome to read that Event Tickets Plus does have such an option. Here’s a follow-up question regarding the UX of it..

From the webpage link given, I observed where the attendee form would appear and if I understood it correctly, it appears between the last ticket option and add to cart button (http://imgur.com/oT8LTuF – box in red). Is this correct ?

My follow-up question then is… how will it look when user A needs to complete the 9 colleague information ?

Because if it were like this (http://imgur.com/plueY3B – Tickera), then my next question would be; can your attendee list be in a Toggle or Accordion ?

Otherwise, you can imagine how messy it could look with 10 attendees or more there.

P.S: I’m considering of using TEC Pro and Event Tickets Plus for workshops catered to organizations who will send 10 staff and above to attend. And I’d really like to use TEC if possible, because its team has been doing great work with this calendar plugin until now. πŸ™‚

Geoff

Hi Danny, thanks for following up!

From the webpage link given, I observed where the attendee form would appear and if I understood it correctly, it appears between the last ticket option and add to cart button (http://imgur.com/oT8LTuF – box in red). Is this correct ?

Yes, that is correct. There is a bottom border to each ticket. It’s worth bearing in mind that it’s possible to customize the layout with either CSS or a template override. Check out our Themer’s Guide for more information on how that works.

My follow-up question then is… how will it look when user A needs to complete the 9 colleague information ?

Your screenshot is correct and, yes, it could get messy of there are many questions in addition to may tickets being sold. While an accordion/toggle style is not currently supported right out of the box, it could be possible to modify that with some custom development, again using the Themer’s Guide as a starting point for overriding the ticket template.

P.S: I’m considering of using TEC Pro and Event Tickets Plus for workshops catered to organizations who will send 10 staff and above to attend. And I’d really like to use TEC if possible, because its team has been doing great work with this calendar plugin until now.

Right on! We built Event Tickets with The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO both in mind so they all work seamlessly together. I really do hope the Event Tickets and Event Ticket Plus combo is a great fit so you get to use them all together — that would be great!

Thanks so much,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Danny,

I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to open a new one if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration for multiple individuals’ is closed to new replies.