Registration codes, payment gateway, and comparions of ticketing plug-ins.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration codes, payment gateway, and comparions of ticketing plug-ins.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edward Lee

Does the Event Tickets plug-in allow discount/complimentary registration codes? Can different codes be associated with different ticket levels?

Can IATS be used as the credit card payment gateway?

Is there any benefit to using your Eventbrite Tickets plug-in versus your Event Tickets Plus plug-in?

Thank you!

Cliff

Hi, Edward. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

If you want to sell tickets only via Eventbrite’s platform, I’d recommend getting Eventbrite Tickets and not get Event Tickets Plus (ET+).

However, if you want to use WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) — and all the extensions available to those solutions, such as a specific payment gateway — then I’d recommend using ET+ and not getting Eventbrite Tickets. ET+ uses that e-commerce plugin of your choice and you can think of it as ET+ simply creating a product and then adding it to the cart. The e-commerce plugin takes over from there, handling payments, refunds, coupon codes, etc.

We have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration codes, payment gateway, and comparions of ticketing plug-ins.’ is closed to new replies.