Registrants not getting emails

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Registrants not getting emails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Hi,
    I have an event starting Friday (two days away) and registration/tickets are required. I have had several people saying they got the payment confirmation but never got the ticket email. I know at least some people got them, at least early on, but the emails about people not getting them outweighs that. And I’ve asked them to check the spam folder and it’s not there.
    I resent a ticket email today and the person did not get it.
    I have “When should tickets be emailed to customers?” set to processing, on hold and complete.
    Normally, I’d research this more, but I am completely consumed getting ready for the event. What other info can I provide? How can I make sure the ticket email is getting out? Is there a way to resent the ticket email en masse??
    Thanks,
    Mary B.

Mary
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve had a lot of emails today about people not getting the ticket email. Besides figuring out the problem, my big question is: is there a way to mass “resend” the ticket email for a specific event (assuming it works)?
    Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Mary and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear that the emails are not making it to your customers. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

How can I make sure the ticket email is getting out?

The best way to do this is to have the system send tickets from a real email address by simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether.

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Is there a way to resent the ticket email en masse??

Alas no, not at this point. But you will be happy to know that we are working on improving our email-related features. Stay tuned!

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Registrants not getting emails’ is closed to new replies.