Refunded Tickets Not Restocking

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Refunded Tickets Not Restocking

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aemcclane
    Participant

We’ve had 4 tickets refunded and it’s not restocked them into the available tickets. The attendee number under “Pages” is showing 36 tickets, which is correct. When you click that, it takes you to the attendee list which shows 40 tickets sold, 710 available (750 capacity). I understand from reading other threads that the “tickets sold” will not change based on refunded or deleted accounts, however the available tickets should update automatically.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

You are correct that the tickets sold count does not change, but the stock will also not automatically increase when an order is refunded. You will need to adjust the stock manually. However, when you delete an attendee from the attendees page, then the stock should increase (since Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus 4.6). This article has some more info on how refunding ticket orders works.

I hope this clarifies things, and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

aemcclane
    Participant

I have deleted all four of the refunded tickets and it has not increased the available tickets. It still includes those in the number available.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Just to clarify, are you deleting the attendees (from the attendees page) or tickets?

If you are deleting attendees, were these attendees for tickets that have a shared capacity? In this scenario, the individual ticket stock should increase by 1, but the shared capacity will need to be updated manually (we currently have a ticket open internally to address this).

If this isn’t how your tickets are set up, can you please send me a screenshot of the ticket settings on the event edit screen for a ticket where the stock is not increasing when its attendee records are deleted?

aemcclane
    Participant

Yes these are a shared capacity ticket and I deleted them from the attendees page. What do you mean I’ll need to update the shared capacity manually?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying that! When an attendee is deleted, the individual ticket stock is automatically adjusted. This is the stock that is associated with the ticket (product) in WooCommerce. However, the shared (global) capacity is not automatically increased when an attendee for a ticket that is using shared capacity is deleted. You can change the shared capacity manually in the tickets Settings section (see screenshot).

Let me know if this makes sense and if you have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

Hey there

Thanks for hanging with us on this issue. We’ve just released an update to correct the shared capacity calculations. As always, we recommend that you back your website up, test on a staging site, and then take it live on your own website. Let us know how it goes!

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-13-may-2019/

Thanks
    Courtney ??‍?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Refunded Tickets Not Restocking’ is closed to new replies.