Refund required

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Refund required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    genesis centre
    Participant

Hello
    I just purchased your events calendar plug in yesterday, only to find out that it cannot be embedding into our existing website. This is really frustrating and something I was unable to know prior to making the purchase. It can be displayed inside the WordPress environment only which doesn’t work for my website. Please contact me to refund my payment, or process the refund with a receipt emailed to me. Your assistance is appreciated. I am very disappointed as your calendar would have been amazing to use.
    Thank you.

Courtney

Hi there Glenda

I’m so sorry for any confusion. The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro are designed to work just within WordPress.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/. s

However, there is some great news. We will soon be launching a calendar tool that will work in any website environment. You can learn more about it and request updates to know when we are closer to launch. http://m.tri.be/19qc

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

genesis centre
    Participant

Hello Courtney
    Many thanks for your reply.
    Can you give me any idea as to when the new calendar tool will be available to work within our website?
    We are anxious to launch something but if it is going to be reasonably soon, we will wait.

If you can advise me, that would be most helpful!
    Thank you,

Glenda Marr Business Development Manager
    (403) 930-6180 | [email protected] | genesis-centre.ca

Courtney

Hi Glenda

We are hoping this will be ready be the end of Q1, but it might be into quarter 2. So – a few months from now? That’s the most specific information I’ve got for now.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund required’ is closed to new replies.