Refund Request

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Refund Request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cn@thans
    Participant

Hello.

The primary iCal links that I want to import from our broken, importing only a few events. I would like to request a refund, as I will not be using this service.

Thank you.

Courtney

Hi there

I’m so sorry you weren’t able to get this working. I did look for any support tickets that you may have submitted but don’t see any on your account. I’d really love to assist you by testing out the source you are importing from and seeing if we are able to reproduce the issue. It is very important to us that Event Aggregator work as expected. Is there anything I can do to better support you?

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/. s

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

cn@thans
    Participant

Thank you, Courtney. I think it’s just a case where the iCal link hasn’t been updated for a while. I may end up purchasing the recurring events upgrade, however.

Courtney

That makes sense Carrie. Events Calendar Pro will definitely be helpful for recurring events.

You should hear back from us within a day regarding processing your refund.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

cn@thans
    Participant

Hi, Courtney.

I submitted a request for a refund last week but haven’t received a response. Is there anything in particular I need to besides including the license number in my request? I’ve already deactivated the Event Calendar on my site.

Courtney

Hi Carrie

It looks like we received and processed your request today.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund Request’ is closed to new replies.