Refund Request

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Refund Request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Boyer
    Participant

I have two subscriptions that were purchased in the begging on December of 2017, our company has not been able to use them and it is not easy for us to work with all of this. I am writing to request a refund on the two current subscriptions that I have on my account. I am unable to find any contact information. Please advise to the email [email protected] Thank you

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m sorry to hear about this, but we can help you with that as well, you can ask for a refund by following the next link:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Where you can find the details and a form as well with your request, from there you are going to be contacted via email to complete the process.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund Request’ is closed to new replies.