Refund please

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Refund please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Coleen
    Participant

Hi.

I purchased WooCommerce Tickets on the understanding that is was current software. No where on your product page did I see “this product is discontinued”.

After I purchased it, and logged in, I then saw the message “this product is discontinued”, which was disappointing.

Please refund my purchase of WooCommerce Tickets, so I can purchase WordPress Tickets Plus, or alternatively, please credit me with a WordPress Tickets Plus license, and remove my WooCommerce Tickets license.

Regards,
    Coleen.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry about the confusion here. The product is still supported, but all new features will be in Event Tickets Plus.

I can create an Event ticket Plus License for your account if you like instead of having to do a refund.

If you would like to go the refund route, please follow our policy outlined here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

And we can take care of it. Thanks

Coleen
    Participant

Hi Brian,

An Event ticket Plus License would be best thanks.

Regards,

Coleen.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok I generate the license for you. You should now see that in your account.

Let me know if you do not.

Thanks

Tarek
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I encountered the same issue and would like a refund on the Woocommerce Tickets. I have already purchased Events Tickets Plus.

Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Tarek,

I saw your request come in by email. So I think you are good to go.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund please’ is closed to new replies.