Refund Please for Duplicate Plug-In Purchased

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Refund Please for Duplicate Plug-In Purchased

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

Hi. On friday last week I purchased the Eventbrite Tickets plug in for $89, using my credit card. At the same time i was working with our website developer, Fuse Agency in Brisbane, about installing it. They also purchased the plug-in and installed it on our website. So between us we have paid for the plug-in twice, and thus would like a refund on my purchase. Order #1187490 .

Hunter

Hey Brad,

Welcome to our premium plugin support forums! I would be happy to help out. You’ll need to visit our Refunds page and we’ll get that refund processed for you right away.

Sorry I can’t do it for you through the support forums and I’ll keep an eye on the email inbox for your request. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund Please for Duplicate Plug-In Purchased’ is closed to new replies.