Refund option?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Refund option?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Hi – love the EC and recommended it to a client. I installed for them and we upgraded to to EC Pro to access recurring event options. HOWEVER (per a topic I created about a month ago), we are unable to use it properly due to a PHP timeout issue with Yahoo/Aabaco hosting; it renders a lot of the JS as useless and we’re missing access to a number of features. Your team was so helpful trying to diagnose it for us; Yahoo/Aabaco was not, but in the end, it turns out the plug-in is just incompatible with their hosting setup. Since we cannot use the features properly, any chance we can get a refund on the license? My client does not want to migrate away from Aabaco, which is what I was hoping we’d do, so we’re now holding the bag on the license and can’t use it. Any options? Thanks in advance!

Kelly

Kelly
    Participant
    Courtney

Oh Kelly, I feel your pain. I’ve worked with clients on Yahoo hosting as well.

We’d be happy to help sort a refund out for you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund option?’ is closed to new replies.