Refund for Purchase – Eligible Non-Profit

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Refund for Purchase – Eligible Non-Profit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    616mg
    Participant

I just renewed The Events Calendar PRO and then realized that since our client is a non-profit, that we do not need to purchase this plugin. We do however need to purchase a separate premium plugin (Community Events).

Is there a way to have support refund my purchase? I do not see an option in my account.

Thank you!

Courtney

Hey there

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

For the refund: It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

If you need further assistance with this process:

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

616mg
    Participant

Thank you, Courtney! Will proceed per your instructions.

Courtney

Thanks! Do pop back in with any support questions that you have for Community Events.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund for Purchase – Eligible Non-Profit’ is closed to new replies.