Refund – Events Tickets Purchase Not Suitable

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Refund – Events Tickets Purchase Not Suitable

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Priscilla Silcock
    Participant

Hello, I would like a refund. I recently Purchased Events Tickets and it is not suitable.

How do I contact the company for a refund please?

Courtney

Hello Priscilla

I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs.

We do offer 30 day refunds. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Thanks
    Courtney

Priscilla Silcock
    Participant

Thank you Courtney, I have filled in the refund form for order #1316282. Can you confirm this has been processed and advise when the refund will be paid please?

Courtney

Hi Priscilla

It looks like we are waiting for a response from you to our email on July 13th. Please double check your spam inbox for that.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Priscilla Silcock
    Participant

Hello, I cannot see an email in my Spam folder and have not received a refund after filling in the form. Any advice as to why the hold up?

Courtney

Hello Priscilla

It’s been processed and you will see those funds returning to your account in no more than 5-10 business days.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund – Events Tickets Purchase Not Suitable’ is closed to new replies.