Refund

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Naftali
    Participant

I wend ahead and bought one of your packages a few days ago (Order #1286597 was placed on May 19, 2017). I intended to use it to customize an event website in Hebrew, but found it not to work so well. I think your template is well designed for LTR, but not for RTL languages. I ask for a refund. Thanks.

Courtney

Hi Naftali

It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

I am researching if we’ve made further improvements on our RTL language support and will let you know what I find.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

Hello Naftali

I reached out further with our team. It sounds like we haven’t had much integration in RTL languages, but would really value your feedback on this. We are looking to incorporate a better RTL solution in future releases, but haven’t narrowed down a date.

Could you provide us with any feedback that you think would be valuable? Screenshots, etc. would be awesome.

I’m sorry we can’t meet your needs at this time.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

This reply is private.

Naftali
    Participant

Thank you for your offer. At this stage I am looking for more mature RTL
    software to work with. Thank you again for you kind offer. Please complete
    the refund.
    Naftali

Courtney

Sure thing Naftali 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.