reduce ticket stock after ticket is added to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus reduce ticket stock after ticket is added to cart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to reduce the stock immediately after the ticket is added to cart. In normal situation the stock is reduced only after the purchase is made. So how can i achieve that the stock is reduced after a ticket is added to the cart. I am using woocommerce for selling tickets.

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ilkka,

Unfortunately this is not something that is currently available out of the box, but I did some research and found this post from WooCommerce…it looks like while this is not currently part of WooCommerce core functionality, there are some plugins that might be able to help you accomplish this:

WooCommerce Cart Stock Reducer

Empty Cart Timer WooCommerce Plugin

If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, please let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts. Alternatively, you could also try customizing the plugin to add in this functionality – our themer’s guide would be the place to start if you’d like to give it a shot! We also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get some help with the code.

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Thaks for your answer. For some reason the WooCommerce Cart Stock Reducer is not working as it should be. But anyways, maybe not your case just to let you know it does not do the trick like it should be.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ilkka,

I’m sorry that plugin didn’t work for you…were you able to give the Empty Cart Timer plugin a try? Unfortunately I don’t really have another easy solution for you here, but you might try posting on the support page for WooCommerce Cart Stock Reducer to see if they can help you get that plugin working.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘reduce ticket stock after ticket is added to cart’ is closed to new replies.