Red exclamation mark and inconsistent importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Red exclamation mark and inconsistent importing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Myers
    Participant

Hi there,
    I installed Events Aggregator about a month ago and am loving it. But it isn’t quite working optimally. I’m noticing that some scheduled imports are not uploading to the calendar when they had been previously.

Does it have to do with the red exclamation mark?

Hunter

Hi Colleen,

Welcome back and thank you for the kind words! From the looks of it, the red exclamation mark is an indication that the scheduled import failed for some reason. Before I can test to reproduce the behavior, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Thanks again and have a great evening 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Red exclamation mark and inconsistent importing’ is closed to new replies.