Recurring tickets — Problem with admin mails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Recurring tickets — Problem with admin mails

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    boris alonso
    Participant

Hello,

We have a problem with the way admin mails are sent after the order of tickets on a recurring event.

Indeed if we have for instance for a recurring event a CHILD TICKET / an ADULT TICKET (named this way), after putting into cart, we see on WooCommerce cart (whatever the day of the event) always theses exact same names: CHILD TICKET / ADULT TICKET.

And of course the same in admin mails / invoices / WooCommerce commands (it’s in french).

This way we are absolutely unable to know what is event concerned by this order.

What we simply need is to be able to indentify with occurence of the recurring event has been concerned by the order.

Could you please help us with this issue?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi, there.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite. I think I replied to your previous email as well but will reply with the same info here.

Our ticketing product doesn’t currently support PRO’s recurring events.

If you start to create a ticket for a recurring event, there will be a little question mark notice that reads:

Currently, tickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.

You should add your vote to this existing feature request for Event Tickets to support PRO’s recurring events.

Something some users are doing right now is using PRO’s recurring events to populate their events calendar but then breaking each occurrence from the series to turn them into single events — basically using PRO as an event generator but not actually using its recurring events functionality on the front-end. Others are just dealing with the tickets on recurring events even though you can’t then tell which occurrence they reserved the ticket for… use this information for your own reference but please don’t take it as any sort of recommendation.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring tickets — Problem with admin mails’ is closed to new replies.