Recurring Events Showing Improperly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Showing Improperly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scott Bettinger
    Participant

I’ve purchased and installed the PRO version and am trying to set events for “Third Tuesday of Each Month” etc. The first event will show properly, but then every instance after that shows up on the Monday. Same goes for other recurring events I’ve entered. The second month and on shows the event at the correct time, but one day earlier than it should.

Please help!

Geoff B.

Good evening Scott and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about your recurring events showing improperly.
    We will gladly try to assist you on this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your system information in a private reply ?

Also, if you don’t mind, could you send me a screenshot of your recurring events settings (via dropbox or Google Drive) ?

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Scott Bettinger
    Participant

This reply is private.

Scott Bettinger
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Scott,

Thank you for your reply and for the requested information.

Based on that information, there are a couple of things I would recommend trying out:

1. Could you please go to Events -> Settings and navigate all the way to the bottom of that page until you reach the Timezone settings. Once there, could you change the setting to Use the local timezones for each event ? Let me know if that changes anything.
    2. Can you also tell me what your WordPress setting is for the timezone under Settings -> General ?

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Showing Improperly’ is closed to new replies.