Recurring Events On Non Regular Schedule

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events On Non Regular Schedule

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Iain
    Participant

Hi,

I spoke to Nico back in November about adding specific recurring dates to events. He thought this would be possible to add in a future version, early 2016, as the functionality pretty much already exists in the exceptions.

Here’s the thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-events-on-non-regular-schedule/

Can you please give me an update on when this will be available, as the workaround is really painful!

Regards, Iain

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Iain,

We are looking to add that feature in the 4.1 release, which we are testing now for release. I do not have a timeline for release, but hopefully before the end of March or sooner.

I am not sure if we are having a beta, but if we do that feature could be included in that.

The feature is going to give you the ability to select any single date as as many single dates you like.

Cheers

Iain
    Participant

Great news, thanks Brian!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events On Non Regular Schedule’ is closed to new replies.