Recurring Events Not Working Properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Recurring Events Not Working Properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Denise Hoyle
    Participant

I’ve got a Halloween event that happens every Friday and Saturday in October then once again on Halloween day (a Wednesday) so I’ve set it up as a weekly event to happen every Fri/Sat and end on October 27, then added a one time event on the 31st. The event still shows up for every day of October through the 27th. I’ve tried adding Sunday through Thursday as exclusions and the event still shows up every day of the month. Can you please help me fix this?

Hi Denise,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In addition, can you provide me with a screenshot of how that event looks like on the backend, so that I can try to replicate what you are seeing?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Denise!

Thanks for coming back with your system information and the screenshot.

It seems that the last two recurring instances you are creating are Daily, which means they will repeat every day. If you want to create a one day only instance, then you should use the Once option.

Could you please try it out and see if it works for you?

Let us know how it goes. 🙂

Thanks,
    Victor

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

That did the trick, thank you so much! D’oh!!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Denise! Glad to know it worked 🙂

I’ll close this now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Not Working Properly’ is closed to new replies.