Recurring Events Not Displaying in Chronological Order

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Recurring Events Not Displaying in Chronological Order

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Martha.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martha
    Participant

Dear Support Team,
    I have noticed that when I set up a recurring event, and then click the link to “See All” of the recurring events, they are not displayed in chronological order. For an example see this listing for a play which runs from March 13 – April 15 – the March and April dates are intermixed – https://www.womenarts.org/swandate/the-kid-thing/all/

It is very hard to check if all of the dates are entered correctly because the order is scrambled, but as far as I can tell, all of the dates are there. If I use “List mode” the first event of the series shows up in the correct chronological spot, and if I search by a specific date, each date seems to be there.

The only thing in the wrong order is when I click “See All”. This seems to happen with all of our recurring events that include more than one month.

Please let me know if there is any way to fix this.

Thanks for your help as always.

Martha

Hunter

Hello again, Martha 🙂

We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Luckily, it’s marked as Priority Level 1 which means it’s being fast-tracked. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-3-event-tickets-4-4-3-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Christopher
    Participant

This is definitely not resolved, I have the same issue and am running 4.4.3

http://www.sierra2.org/event/weight-watchers/all/

Hunter

@Christopher,

Sorry to see things aren’t working on your site. Please create a separate thread and we’d be happy to look into the issue on a deeper level. Please ensure you’ve reviewed the Testing for conflicts guide before opening the new thread.

Thanks! Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Not Displaying in Chronological Order’ is closed to new replies.