Recurring events not creating tickets for each event.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Recurring events not creating tickets for each event.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hi,

I am creating a recurring event with events manager pro, but when I set my event to recur every day, the tickets I created for each event are NOT created.

Can you tell me how to automatically create identical tickets for each event. It is a lot of work for me to change each event ?

thanks

Matt.

I have the latest version of both software (event pro + wootickets)

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for using our plugins.

Sorry if you missed this, but on the Product Page we state:

“Please note that right now, recurring events are not supported with tickets, and attempting to set up tickets on a recurrence pattern will not work.”

And on the Individual Ticket Creation we state:

Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.

So for now we have no features or coding to create individual tickets for recurring events it only creates a ticket that is used for all events in the series.

If you missed that and is an essential feature please you can request a refund following our policy outlined here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

And we can take care of it. Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events not creating tickets for each event.’ is closed to new replies.