Recurring events – No option when it ends

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events – No option when it ends

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Antonio
    Participant

When I click on any option within the Event Series I do not get the additional options such calendar date when the event ends on. Basically I can’t control the Event Series because the additional buttons that are supposed to show up don’t. I try and made recurring events but they show up for every single day of the the week when I only need it for once a week for 10 weeks. ARGH!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Antonio,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help out here.:)

Because I’m unable to replicate this issue on my testing server, this seems that it may be a theme or plugin conflict. Would you please work through the steps here to test for a conflict? This will help me be able to better assist you. 🙂

Let me know what you find out & we’ll go from there!

Best,
    Shelby 🙂

Antonio
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

This is quite frustrating. I didn’t experience this issue last time and I’d rather not compromise my website by following those steps… I have 4 events that need to be recurring. This is a lot of work to do manually. Am I supposed to have a dropdown box and a calendar to enter when the events concludes? Because I’m not seeing it.

Currently what is happening is that my recurring event is showing up every single day for every week when I only need it to show up once a week for 10 weeks.

Is there some code I can apply instead? I’m really frustrated and disappointed with this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi again Antonio,

I totally understand the frustration, but unfortunately, these kinds of issues are usually related to the installed theme, and our support policies require users to go through the conflict testing I sent over.

I’ll be unable to determine the source of the issue if you’re not willing to perform the conflict testing, and if I can’t identify the issue, I can’t solve the problem, especially because this is an uncommon problem to have.

Please perform the conflict testing (perhaps in a separate, identical, development environment?) and get back to me with the results. 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events – No option when it ends’ is closed to new replies.