Recurring Events, First Friday, Second Saturday etc.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events, First Friday, Second Saturday etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vero Vine

I don’t see any recurring options other than daily. Does your tool allow for these types of events?

Fridays

Tuesdays Thursdays

Etc?

Is there a Way to just show the date only for a recurring event and not the range?

I am already a paying customer. Do I need another module for this?

Hunter

Hello and welcome 🙂

In order to gain the PRO Recurring Events feature, you’ll need a license for Events Calendar PRO. If you already have a valid license and need support, please create a thread in the appropriate forum and we’d be happy to help further assist.

Please let me know if this helps answer your question and have a pleasant rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events, First Friday, Second Saturday etc.’ is closed to new replies.