Recurring events do not download into Googlecal or ical

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events do not download into Googlecal or ical

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Petrie
    Participant

Hello
    I would like my clients to be able to subscribe to a calendar year of events or being able to subscribe to a recurring event. Simple put the plugin doesn’t do this and to be honest it is a touch frustrating.

Please do not change my theme. I have checked plugins and there is no conflict. I just need to know if this is a bug.
    Dan

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Dan Petrie.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

At the moment we are experiencing high traffic in our forums. Our response time might be a bit longer than usual, our apologies for this.

One of our support members will help you out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Meanwhile I would like to ask you for 2 things:

1. Please share your system information with us.
    2. Please give us a more detailed description of what you would like to achieve.

Is it an iCal export acalendar feed of a full year?

Or you want to sell a one-year subscription?

Or something totally different?

Cheers,
    Andras

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

The snippet provided in the following forum thread can allow your users to subscribe to a full year calendar:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ical-subscriptionfeed/

Let me know if this is what you are referring to and if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events do not download into Googlecal or ical’ is closed to new replies.