Recurring EVents Display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring EVents Display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dorothy Russell
    Participant

I’m probably missing something very easy but I figured I’d throw it out here and see what I get.

I’m trying to setup a multi-day event with different times for each day. (Screenshot attached). On the actual recurring event only the first date is showing up, is showing up (screenshot attached).

My end goal is that there would be one event that shows up in list view, which I have already done using your tutorial, that when clicked would display all of the dates and times of the recurring event.

I have setup automatic system information sharing to hopefully make it easier to figure out what mistake I am making. Thank you for your time.

Bryce

Hunter

Hey Bryce,

Welcome back. Have you reviewed our Using Recurring Events in Events Calendar PRO tutorial to learn everything there is to know about recurring events? I’d also read over the Settings Overview: The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO tutorial to ensure your settings are optimized for ideal results.

If no options and/or settings achieve what you’re after, the next step is to review the Themer’s Guide so you can overwrite any template you’d like with whatever information you want/need!

The last ideas I have is to do some searches on our forums in addition to general web searches to see if you can find other users doing the same thing as you. Our UserVoice Feature Ideas is a great place to submit suggestions for future feature releases.

If things get beyond your level of expertise, we’ve got a list of non-affiliated customizers that can help further assist. Sorry I don’t have a solid answer for you at this time and let me know if my response has helped. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring EVents Display’ is closed to new replies.