Recurring Events Disappear randomly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Disappear randomly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    smpcherrypoint
    Participant

We’re experiencing the same issue and also a problem when a user hovers over the Recurring Event (see all) link, the pop up shows the same date repeated. See attached.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-dissappear-from-the-calendar-randomly/

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Welcome back on our Help Desk! I would be happy to help you 🙂

I haven’t heard back from the other customer yet, so I couldn’t identify where the issue comes from. Do you know when that problem started to occur? After the latest update of Events Calendar PRO?

I see that you followed the procedure to test whether there was a conflict. Did you still have the same problem with other plugins deactivated? And with the default theme?

Also, could you share your System Information, so that I would have a better understanding of your setup?

Meanwhile, you can always roll back to the previous version of Events Calendar PRO: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Cheers,
    Jeremy

smpcherrypoint
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

smpcherrypoint
    Participant

Hello, yes, that does seem to be one of the issues. I tested it on a couple of events. Once published, the event would show in the calendar, then once I published a different event, the original event was gone.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.

It’s well a known bug then. I’ve added this thread to the bug report, and I will set this ticket as “Pending fix” so that we can warn you as soon as the problem is resolved (I can’t give you a release date yet, but it should be part of the next maintenance release).

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Disappear randomly’ is closed to new replies.