Recurring Events – Can't edit single occurance

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events – Can't edit single occurance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jann Mirchandani
    Participant

Not off to a great start. 🙁

I am able to create a recurring event but cannot edit a single occurrence of the recurring event, which is why I went with the PRO version.

I go into the specific event occurrence and make a change and select “update”. I get a popup with the option to change just this occurrence or all events but I can’t select it nor can I select anything on the page. It looks like there is an overlay across the entire screen…

To get out of it I have to either close the page or click the Browser’s “back” button.

I’ve tried this in Chrome and FF…
    I’ve deactivated plugins
    I’ve reverted to the default WP theme

Barry

Hi Nanette,

Unfortunately this is a known bug and ought to be released in a forthcoming maintenance release.

In the meantime, can you try the fix suggested by our developer Jessica as outlined here? https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-event-prompt-dims-screen-and-is-unclickable/#post-59303

Thanks!

Jann Mirchandani
    Participant

That did the trick! Thanks so much. Saved me from a minor panic attack! We went with this plugin so we could edit individual events in a recurring series.

Jann Mirchandani
    Participant

I know you are still working on the recurring events issue. Any idea how long that will be? That’s kind of a big deal for this client….

Leah

Hey Nanette,

Yes, we are still working on this. I understand that this can be a huge pain, but we need time to fix the issue and test it thoroughly. We’re hoping to have it fixed in our next maintenance release, but I don’t have a guaranteed release date for that. It will hopefully be before the end of September. Thank you for your patience!

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events – Can't edit single occurance’ is closed to new replies.