Recurring Events Bug. The first Event does not show the Time.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Bug. The first Event does not show the Time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    damiendasher
    Participant

Hello,

I set up a recurring event that spans 2 days. Meaning it repeats for just 2 days at the same time.

The 1st instance of the event does not show the time of the event in the Details Box – it just has a blank space where the time should be. The remaining instances do show the time. I have deactivated plugins and used the default theme and the result is the same.

Can you help?

Here is a screen shot
    Screen Shot 2016 01 21 at 11 51 33 AM

I also created credential for you in case you want to see for yourself. Just let me know if you need them.

Hunter

Hey damiendasher 🙂

Sorry to hear about the time not displaying as desired. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the recurrence rules you’re using for the event having issues with? I’ll try and replicate the problem you’re experiencing on my local test environment and get back to you with more information.

Go ahead and share your System Information with me as a private reply too. We appreciate the offer for credentials, but please refrain from sharing those with us as we are not allowed to log into customer sites.

Thanks for reaching out on our support forums and have a great day 🙂

damiendasher
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and system information. I replicated the issue you described, so I’ll bring it up with the team tomorrow (when more are active) and see if they have any ideas. If not, I’ll create a bug and we’ll hopefully get it addressed in the next release. No promises, but having it logged as a bug will put it on our radar for a future release.

Thanks again for your kindness and patience while we check it all out. Stay tuned to this thread for more information. Have a good evening!

damiendasher
    Participant

Thanks Hunter!

Hunter

Hello again,

Thanks for your patience while I did a little more testing. I am still experincing the issue, so I’ve gone ahead and created a ticket for it. I can’t promise you a date on when this fix will be addressed, but keep an eye on plugin updates in your WP-admin area and stay tuned to theeventscalendar.com/blog for any new information.

Thanks for the your willingness to work on this with us and have a good weekend!

Teresa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hey Roger,

I’m aware of the bug you’re referring to and have brought the similarities to the developers’ attention. Thanks for your input and stay tuned to your WP-admin area and theeventscalendar.com/blog for a fix.

Have a good Sunday 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, in which this issue is no longer present.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    <span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”>Victor</span>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Bug. The first Event does not show the Time.’ is closed to new replies.