Recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Emanuela Baraboi

Hello,
    We are a small church from Italy and we are using your plugin to post events on our website. We have a couple of recurring events, but I see that this option is only available on a pro licence. It would also help us if we could integrate our facebook and google calendar. Is it possible to do all these without having to spend so much on a pro licence?

Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Emanuela Baraboi.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Emanuela,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You are correct that recurring events are a feature of Events Calendar Pro, and importing from Facebook/Google is actually part of Event Aggregator. There is not currently another way to set up recurring events on your site. Without Event Aggregator, you can still import from CSV files, but not from Facebook or Google. We do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program that offers free versions of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved 501(c)3 and 501(c)19 organizations, but unfortunately that does not cover organizations that are not registered within the United States.

We do occasionally offer other promotions, so you might want to subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed on any upcoming discounts! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Emanuela,

I wanted to give you an update on this…we can actually accept some international organizations into our Nonprofit Partnership Program (for a free Events Calendar Pro or Event Tickets Plus license) that are the equivalent of a 501(c)3 or 501(c)19 organization in the United States, so if you are interested in either of those plugins, I would encourage you to apply here. I’m sorry for the initial misinformation! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events’ is closed to new replies.