Recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stefano
    Participant

Hello,
    I need your help. When I create a recurring event (“All Day Event”), that should continue more than one day, I would like that the series of generated events have the same number of days as their father, but the series events last only one day.

There is a way to solve it?

Thanks

Geoff B.

Good evening Stefano and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I would like that the series of generated events have the same number of days as their father, but the series events last only one day.

This used to be a glitch with the Events Calendar Pro a few versions back, but the good news is that it is gone from the most recent version of our plugins.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

The second possibility is that there could be some view customizations in place in your WordPress theme that require updating.

A quick test would be to try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen and see if that helps.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events’ is closed to new replies.